Thursday 13 December 2012

Still in love.

I screamed it at the top of my lungs
And you were in the room,
But you still cannot hear me
And I'm not sure whether it's because of the music.
So, you're not alone now,
And it's clearly my fault, despite
What you said many moons ago.
Silly, really, I thought he may be able to
Stitch or something, over the wounds,
The wounds of you. DEEP. Both senses.
Silly, really, I always knew only One
Can do that. I do know that. I promise.
But seeing that guy with his new girl,
You see, it didn't even hurt.
Because that guy was lots of things,
(And I'm sorry and I prep how I'll tell you everyday)
But one thing he never was,
He never will be, and nobody ever will be,
And 'oh gosh', that's scary, because
Nobody will ever be you.

I nearly wrote your name then, by purpose.

So inebriate yourself - and I'll clean your shoes - and put your hand on your heart and tell me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO.

i hope you're well.