Thursday 27 December 2012

Is it ever wrong to love somebody?

Why?
I saw somebody say you're a true friend,
They're a true friend indeed,
But what about me?
I've loved you forever from a distance,
They've never been as sure as me,
As sure as my true friendship, true love.
They hush my lips, press fingers hard,
I'm not allowed to tell you,
And I understand a little, I do, I do.
I'm not as angry as I was just a little before
Because I'm seeking the King with all my heart,
You simultaneously can let the King and
Your Prince have your heart, I know that now.
Basically, I want to say, it's not fair, you see.
I'm all truly, madly, deeply and the world says no,
But when they choose to forgive you,
They can love you for the world, you're a true friend.
Look everybody.
But they close their eyes for me.
And that's why I asked your friend for life:
Is it ever wrong to love somebody? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO.

i hope you're well.