Friday 14 December 2012

A little less cryptic?

Stop lying to yourself.
And if you're telling the truth, stop that too.
Who are you going to find? Really.
Not that you can't, you just won't.
Not the same. Not better. I just know.
I don't care. I don't care.
I'm begging you to try again.
What you love you fight for, remember?
What you love you fight for.
You are not inadequate. Never inadequate.
More than adequate. Everything.
My head is screwed on and I know now.
It's words in your head. What they want you to say.
If you don't think so, you're lying to yourself.
I don't give a crap about easy.
Real love is hard love, it's a break-neck train wreck.
Better or worse but what else can we do?
I'm tethered to you. Who are we fooling?
The failures and faults hold us together.
Reputation. Reputation.
You know what I say to reputation?
I say: Hrooba looba lobba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO.

i hope you're well.