Monday 18 April 2016

A little lost

It feels so selfish to find myself in this world of need.
But, of course, I'm still trying.
And I think that the more I learn about myself, the less I like myself.
Because the self isn't a very nice something really, is it?
It connotes selfish to me. Ish.
So, the circles are spinning as I look for me,
Dislike greatly, look for Him,
Remember the majesty.
I've got to master balancing the two.
Or finding me through.
Hello cliche vocabulary, remember me?
I'm not going back there because I know it isn't right,
But I've got to have a strong case. Ridiculous.
And this case deeply relies on this journey of discovery.
If I go back changed from the inside with a cute glow,
An air of wonder due to my hiatus to wander,
They'll believe me?
No, they'll roll eyes and wait for me to get over it.
But they're good people really. They're just lost too.
We all like to say that and then we secretly giggle,
Because we've got it together really,
But it's nice to support the little people.
Oh humans, we're a bit of a nightmare really.
None of us perfect, all of us striving.
I typed Jesus and somehow it was autocorrected to Medusa.
What a bizarre metaphor.
What do I want?
To do good.
To make change.
To fight hard.
To love all.
But I've gotta start from scratch...

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO.

i hope you're well.